Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information we have put in place appropriate physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our web store is hosted by a third party with credit card transactions supported by Authorize.net. Invoices are not received until a private, encrypted, PCI (Plastic Card Security) compliant process authorizes the card.
If you prefer, we also offer you the option of submitting your order by telephone or fax at the numbers listed at the bottom of this page.
- Packages are shipped USPS
- Orders may require 3-4 business days for processing prior to being sent for shipment.
- We try our best to ship your order as estimated, delivery times are not guaranteed and do not include weekends, holidays, and time spent at customs.
- For international shipping additional customs or duty fees may be required of the recipient.
- The cost of shipping is non-refundable.
- All items can be returned in original condition for a refund or credit within 30 days of delivery.
- Shipping charges are not included in refunds unless it was a store error
- All returns must be accompanied by the packing slip
- Upon receipt of a return please allow 1-2 weeks to process
- In the return package please include if you would like an exchange or refund.
- Please include your contact information, including e-mail
- In the case of a refund we will contact you to conform credit card details
- If you paid by check or money order, we will send a refund check
- For all returns we recommend UPS. Our return address is:5020 El Portal Road, El Portal, CA 95318
Yosemite Conservancy Sales Warehouse
Attn: Sales Orders
5020 El Portal Road
El Portal, CA 95318